Thursday, June 16

Letters to Baby Goose

Hi Little one,

I got your very first gift today. It is from Trish, one of the sweetest ladies that I work with. I'm sure you will meet her when Daddy and I bring you to meet Boston. It's a little pink giraffe blanket. I adore the softness and how tiny it is, just the perfect size for you. When I unwrapped the package and smoothed my hand over the fabric I automatically thought of how soft your skin will be when you arrive. I'm secretly hoping you will have your Daddy's cheeks. They are the most kissable cheeks in the world and in baby size and softness I will melt everytime I kiss you. I promise I'll try very hard not to over do the snuggling, but as your Daddy already knows I just can't help myself.

Keep growing big and strong.

Love,
your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment