Monday, June 13

Nana's cookies

Baby goose and I are spending a few days with Nana and Papa before heading to New York for work. And last night we got to do one of my favorite things...bake.

And at twenty-one weeks, our little girl already loves Nana's chocolate chip cookies.

She can now taste what I eat in the flavor of the ambiotic fluid she drinks. And she has been wiggling with excitement all day as she enjoys the sweetness of the Nana's cookies.



So I think I'll spend the rest of my time here enjoying a few more. As I will happily snack on Nana's cookies to feel the flutters of our little babe.

Thank you Nana, Baby Goose says keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I Love Nana's cookies! was it any surprise that she loves them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has to love Nana's cookies, she's a smart girl like the rest of the women in this family! Can't wait to meet her! XOX

    ReplyDelete