Wednesday, June 8

Bareing the Babe

I just can't stop bareing my belly.

It gets more round everyday while our little girl grows and it would be hard for me, not to appreciate that. And never before has my stomach protruded from my body showing growth of weight or baby.

My belly, the constant reminder of the miracle of life makes an appearance at least once during the day. And Brian loves it too. At first, I wasn't very round and he would shake his head as he always has when I rub my belly. But now our little girl is getting big and so is Momma. Brian now looks at me with a knowing smile and rubs my belly too. Today he got to feel her for the first time kicking away. And she also received some Kody kisses as Daddy taught him to lick my tummy.

Kody and I enjoying the sunshine, visiting Grandma's chickens


In the evening, when a long day is done, our little baby goose likes to make her presence known. She sits heavy in my lower abdomen and I rub my belly as she meets my hand. It's one of my favorite parts of the day, as if she is letting me know it's time to sleep. Shortly after, while getting ready for bed I can't help but revel in the growth my body has made while we patiently wait for our baby girl.


A glorious day at the farm

1 comment:

  1. Another Events mama! Congratulations and hugs!

    ReplyDelete