Thursday, June 2

Letters to Baby Goose

Yesterday we found out you're our baby girl and now all of my expectations are changing. Your Daddy convinced me you were a boy. For weeks, I have been preparing for broken bones and mud pies. But now all of that has changed as I dream of how soft and delicate you will be. Your flips and flutters in my belly seem so much more graceful now, less like karate and more like ballet.

Grow strong little one, Daddy and I are so excited to meet you. We've got a lot of preparing to do so take your time.

Love,
your Momma

2 comments:

  1. Oh goo- I read this this morning and just got all emotional on the couch. I cant wait to meet my niece! I love your little family so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember not all girls are delicate...some of us do broken bones and mud pies too! Love you guys and I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete