Monday, December 28

We're Here!

Our tiny studio apartment is packed to the limit.

Everything's been cleaned and fixed (thanks to the mom's and dad), the boxes are almost empty and last night we spent our first night in our new apartment. We are officially off on our new adventure!!

Now don't let me lead you astray, I now understand why so often people look back at life and wonder. Our stress levels right now are through the roof, wondering all of the normal questions. However you never know till you try, right?





8 comments:

  1. Lynda wants to know where you keep your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be a fabulous experience for however long it may last! Luck and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna need some more scenery shots! :) Good luck to you and Brian -- so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your new adventure! I look forward to lots of blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some how we have 2 closets, so I've managed to squeeze all of my shoes in. Lynda would need the whole apartment for shoe storage LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad and I had a GREAT time in Maine with you, Brian and Dawn. Loved the cabin, the view was awesome!! Still need to see a Moose!!!! Greenville was a great town, the boat is so cool! My Blue Cheese Glazed T-Bone Steak Brian cooked for dinner was delicious! We can't forget to mention the awesome fireplace we loved sitting in front of watching the snow falling outside. Love to you and Brian...Mom & Dad Spalton

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT THE HIZZY!? Why am I just finding this blog now?!?!?! Time to keep reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete