Monday, January 4

Over The River.

And through the woods, into the great big snow we go!

Saturday night's storm dropped almost two feet of fresh snow. And today we had a day off so we strapped on the snowshoes. Brian got a good laugh as I attempted to tromp down a path along the Kennebec River. After a mile and 10 stops to catch my breath (a foot of snow on top of your shoe is HEAVY!) we decided that I am the most out of shape skinny person we know.





But we couldn't call it quits; not with all that powder. I rented a sled and Brian hopped on his and off we went. After lunch down at The Hawk's Nest something crazy happened. I actually took Brian up on the offer to ride his Arctic Cat F6 SnoPro. My first reaction, "It's like a magic carpet!" I was whisked away over the bumps and up the trail. I have since apologized and let Brian know that I am sorry, but I can not give his sled back. It is mine now. (He thinks that's the okay for a new sled) Silly boy.


3 comments:

  1. Silly girl! How long do you think you two can live in Maine with only one sled?!?! Gotta have two sleds available for when company comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I WIN!!!!! Now the only decision is Crossfire 800 or 1000? Depends whats leftover and on sale next fall I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if he gets the new sled then you get a new winter wardrobe and shoes and whatnot. CORRECT?

    ReplyDelete