Thursday, February 4

So many UPDATES.

What a bad blogger I've been...so much has happened in these past few weeks!

Brian took a new full time job dispatching for Sommerset County. He misses being a cop; and the importance and meaning in his career so he's making his way back to law enforcement. First stop dispatching, next stop police force.

I'm back at Forrester working 15 hours a week. I have my own desk in the Northern office and I can walk down the hall to my computer in my sweatpants. It's been awesome so far. There is even a table full of snacks which brings memories of the girls back in Boston.

And we're looking at camps! With Brian's new job he'll be working a 12 hour night shift which means it's time to move out of our Northern Outdoors apartment. Our one room apartment isn't ideal for opposite schedules. And with no windows its hard to do anything in the daytime without turning on a light or two. Rent up here is just as much or more than a mortgage payment and utilities would be with real estate so cheap so we're looking at camps/year-round homes. That way if we ever want to move we still have a place here for vacation. (And visitors can stay for free!)

2 comments:

  1. There is a box of chocolates sitting by my desk today. I have eaten 1/4 of them, going on 1/3. Oh how I wish you were here to share in the delight, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did somebody say snacks and sweatpants??

    ReplyDelete